You Can Make a Difference
- Your donation makes a big impact within our community by enabling us to:
- Maintain a sanitary and secure clinic space.
- Purchase the vaccinations and surgical equipment necessary to provide our services.
- Purchase and maintain our selection of live traps.
- Provide educational guidance to the community.
Support Our Mission
Cats Anonymous, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to better the lives and reduce the number of semi-feral and feral cats in Northeastern Wisconsin. To accomplish this goal, we promote, educate and advocate the non-lethal reduction of the feral cat population utilizing the Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return (TNVR) method in a safe and humane manner.