How We Help
Cats Anonymous, Inc is a 501(3)(c) non-profit providing TNVR Services to Northeastern Wisconsin for feral, semi-feral and barn cats.*
During our TNVR process each cat is:
- Spayed or neutered
- Left ear tipped for identification
- Vaccinated against rabies and distemper
- Given dewormer, antibiotics and pain medication
- We also provide resources to support you and your neighbors in your new role as Caretakers. These resources will help you manage the colony.
*We do not provide services to pets. If you need help finding a low-cost vet please check our low-cost vet directory.
Compassionate people, like yourself, form a broad network of care for feral cats across the region and work with us to one by one … change the world for them, and for ourselves.
As a Colony Caretaker you’ll:
- Be our eyes and ears in your community.
- You’ll register any new cats that move into your area
- You’ll report any significant changes that affect the cats within your care.
- The greatest difference you’ll make is by providing daily support for these cat(s) in the form of shelter, water, food and any additional veterinary care beyond the TNVR services we provide.
Registering your colony and Spay Day were just the beginning of our journey together.